I'm a Writer Now

Hello! This is my old blog where I wrote a few things, mostly about pop culture, so that I would have...clips? Really not entirely sure what was going on there, honestly. I was pretty young. Now that I'm a little older I'm not totally sure what to do with this website, but for now I made a "publications" page--link both at the top of the home page and on the left sidebar as well--so you can see where my short stories have appeared. Basically now that I'm going to have more than one short story available for the general public I figured I should get one of these up. I always appreciate it when I read a short story and can easily track down the author's publishing history online. 

In the future, I probably won't include short story publications on the list until they're already available, but this one is kind of a big deal (my second-ever paid publication and my first-ever "pro sale" to a science fiction or fantasy magazine, which is a concept that will almost certainly be completely foreign to you unless you also submit your stories to these magazines!). It's all very exciting (for me). Maybe I will make another blog post with notes on the story when it becomes available? How does the Internet work?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, or How Kiki's Delivery Service Taught Me About Emotional Logic

Story Notes on "To My (Final) Girl"

On Trying to Be Emo/Not Trying to Be Emo Anymore